Back to Recipes
Gluten-Free Banana Nut Bread
If you are gluten-free, you don’t have to give up your favorite foods. Especially dessert, like this scrumptious — but not too sweet — dessert bread!
- 1 c. rice flour
- 1 c. potato starch
- ½ c. soy flour
- 3 tsp. gluten-free baking powder
- 3 large or 4 small bananas, mashed
- ½ c. chopped nuts
- 3 eggs
- ½ c. sugar
- ½ c. corn oil
- 2 T. water
- Mix flours, starch, and baking powder.
- Blend together eggs, sugar, oil, and water.
- Blend in the mashed bananas.
- Stir in the dry ingredients.
- Add the nuts.
- Pour into an 8½ x 4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.